PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
It's a bit of a game The Architect enjoys playing.

Something that strikes you as absolutely impossible, 100% NFW, and simply can't be true... but the world around you insists it is. i.e. no one else has any trouble with it.

For me, it's humans eating raw oysters.

Seriously???

Disgusting, nasty, space-alien-looking globs of membrane-encapsulated snot pulled out of some infected cow's nose.

There is NO WAY that anyone, anywhere, at any time ever ate that shit, never mind pays fancy money for it in a restaurant.

No effing way.

Not in a trillion years.

What have YOU seen that proves The Matrix is real, and we're all being toyed with for entertainment?

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Actually and historically, oyster shells have been found in ancient american indian settlements along the coastlines of the upper northwest and Alaska; the aboriginal settlements along the coast of India, Australia, New Zealand; France etc. These settlements have been dated to 14 to 17,000 yrs ago. So cow snot was a thing back in the day. Check out National Geographic and Public Television to learn more. The more you know ...

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I used to love raw Chincoteague oysters. Then I got sick after eating raw oysters and sharing three bottles of champagne with my then girlfriend. Some memories you can see and smell.

So, what leaves me befuddled, incredulous and mystified that seemingly the rest of humanity accepts like mother’s milk? I would need a billboard to list them all. In 10pt type.

This guy gets it.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Drinking cow’s milk aka inter species secretion guzzling

I was going to go on about how I'll never eat zee bugs, but truth be told, I've had my far share at 60 mph.
I’m more concerned with the “alternative protein sources” the FDA,WHO etc are all behind, because cow farts, rather than fluctuations in the planet that have been going on since the beginning of the geologic record, are gonna kill us all.🦗

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
I’m more concerned with the “alternative protein sources” the FDA,WHO etc are all behind, because cow farts, rather than fluctuations in the planet that have been going on since the beginning of the geologic record, are gonna kill us all.🦗
Milk was the OG alternative protein source- heavily marketed and subsidized by government.

Indygrap

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 18, 2022
New Orleans, LA
I live in Louisiana. We eat everything here. Shrimp, crab, oysters, crawfish, possum, nutria, gator, snake. If it doesn’t eat us first, we eat it. TBH, I’ve never had possum or nutria but I eat everything else mentioned on the regular.
Most of the shellfish are a great way to get a protein packed meal without much effort, so it makes sense that the Native Americans diet was made up of a lot of them. They’re all very tasty once you get past the look of them.

Reactions: Zero and jpmcwjr