PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

runscott

Lifer
Jun 3, 2020
Washington State
Love oysters 🦪…or is it that I enjoy snot soaked in lemon, horseradish, & hot sauce? Hmm 🤔…I’ll have to weigh that? 🤣☕
My best buddy's girlfriend once said they looked like a "bad cold".

To the OP's point, I woke up a few mornings back wondering if I actually existed. I was still half-asleep and had been dreaming weird dreams, but for a little while it just made no sense. But then I thought: "if I don't exist, then who's creating this strange matrix of non-existence for a non-existent person who feels like he exists?"

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
To the OP's point, I woke up a few mornings back wondering if I actually existed. I was still half-asleep and had been dreaming weird dreams, but for a little while it just made no sense. But then I thought: "if I don't exist, then who's creating this strange matrix of non-existence for a non-existent person who feels like he exists?"

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I tried to get a picture of a bird on the wire by my house last week. Was going to make a "it's a drone, and it's charging" joke to go with it. As soon as I got it in frame, it took off. Like it was watching me...