PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Does anyone else hate painting?
Taking a break from painting my main hallway while hoping the paint match blends in so I don't waste 2 days cutting it in.
Changing to C&D Night Train in another IMP and more coffee.
View attachment 303715

Thanks Doc, looking forward to it myself!
Painting is meh, but what I really hate is caulking. I am the worst caulker.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Five O'clock Shadow in a no name French billiard. I've been smoking this blend solely in a large bent apple and was hesitant to try in a different pipe because I'm insane. I'm really digging it in this pipe. This particular pipes seems to love vapers, and as an added bonus, it's a much smaller bowl so I'm able to stretch my stash of this a little bit further.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Going back outside for some ranch chores while wifey and mustang are out and about, with some well-dried PSLNF in a Stefano rhodesian for afterward.

Bird report: White-crowned sparrow, California towhee, Dark-eyed junco, American crow, American tree sparrow, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, Hairy woodpecker, Western bluebird, California quail, House finch, and Mountain chickadee (imperfect songs...must be the youngsters getting the hang of it!).

stefano.jpg

2021 Union Square (from @AcesAndEights ) in the Medico pot (from @Servant King .)

I don’t know if it’s the pipe, the weather, or my technique is improving
It's the pipe. I made sure to line the chamber with a thick layer of horse dung before sending it your way. The Kendal ghost seems to mask it adequately. 🐴 :poop: 😁 🤣

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
1996 PCCA Highlander in my Herbaugh bamboo billiard.

IMG-1205.png