Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Slow pipe day, I rode the scoot to work and was only there about 30min when the Mrs called-her sore back from the weekend’s trash haul devolved overnight to immobilizing pain, so I hauled ass 30mi home. Got her to Urgent Care, set up with an injection and new prescription, a tailgate sized piece of Delrin under the memory foam on mattress, and now she’s recuperating.
Trying out my 50/50 mix of Match Victorian and Winchester in a medium saddle stem pear 3 star Lee going to pick up new meds…I definitely need a smoke.View attachment 304044
Lots of Lee pipes being smoked today. Way to go.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a straight smooth medium brown pre-1920 straight Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. For those interested, old French briar smokes very well. This one is an excellent smoker.
Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple.jpg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Slow pipe day, I rode the scoot to work and was only there about 30min when the Mrs called-her sore back from the weekend’s trash haul devolved overnight to immobilizing pain, so I hauled ass 30mi home. Got her to Urgent Care, set up with an injection and new prescription, a tailgate sized piece of Delrin under the memory foam on mattress, and now she’s recuperating.
Trying out my 50/50 mix of Match Victorian and Winchester in a medium saddle stem pear 3 star Lee going to pick up new meds…I definitely need a smoke.View attachment 304044
Back pain is no joke. I hope she gets better soon.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a 1984 smooth brown full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Rusticated.jpg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Hogshead in my new-to-me Regina Scarlatta.

IMG-0985.jpg