Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Pegasus in a Castello
Today is a good day for a little experimentation. As i've recently finished off a couple tins on the shelf, i decided to dig into the cellar and look for one-offs to open, being that i now have empty jars sitting around. Can't have that. So what i found were 3 old tins of GL Pease. Going to smoke these relatively back to back as the morning progresses. Laurel Heights from 2013 in a Bear's Den Briar commissioned snail, followed by Filmore from 2006 in a Stanwell dublin and finished up with Montgomery from 2010 in a Roadtown Freehand.

View attachment 305995

Let the games begin...starting with the VA:

View attachment 305996
I'm a big fan of the Fog City series. Eager to hear your thoughts and impressions

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Enjoyed a nice big bowl of JackKnifePlug with Irish Flake mixed in to bolster it up a bit, I find it rather monotone and underwhelming. Gotta enjoy the cool mornings on probably the last cool front to come through before the desert heats up.IMG_0260.jpeg
Loaded it up in dad’s Royal Danish 988 and got the work week pipes out for their bath.IMG_0259.jpeg

BrightDarkEyes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 16, 2024
Shuswap, British Columbia
IMG_5392.jpegHaunted Bookshop in my Savinelli Spring 673 KS with an acrylic stem and 9mm filter. Also, I will take with me some Big n’ Burley and my Vauen Royal 564 straight black sandblast billiard with acrylic stem and 9mm filter in case my first bowl turns to ashes while I run errands. Drinking some coffee with a teaspoon of unpasteurized honey now.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Currently, I am just finishing this bowl of KBV B. Frog’s Study in Scarlet in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a tapered gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Had a couple errands to run.
Celebri_meer.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lunch follows this smoke. Watching the Tigers-Jays game.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.