PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Hill piper

Can't Leave
Feb 1, 2023
I have some LBF from them that is about that age but I get a copper flavor from it that is giving me a hard time.

I’ve heard so much about LNF I will be sorely disappointed if it doesn’t turn out better for me, I intend to pull the trigger and try it soon.
Just bought 5 lbs. Of LNF. My daily smoking tobacco. You will not be disappointed.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of year 2012 Astley’s No. 55 in a 1978 straight smooth brown BBB Silver Mounted 522 pot with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Gold Star Hawaiian Kona Extra Fancy, neat, is my drink.
BBB_Silver Mounted522_pot.jpg

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
I find it ironic that I’ve made my living for 14yrs now (and probably will until I retire) maintaining storm drain systems. As a wee lad I got my first taste of tobacco (Man o’ War plug) and my first kiss playing in storm drains like this near my grandparents’ home off of Pleasant Run creek in Southside Indy.

Phantom Privateer in the Short Army.

IMG_0282.jpeg

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Off to the studio to do a little work with a bowl of Wilke Little Round Top in an undated straight smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson’s Sterling bulldog 150 with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. This blend is Back Bay with much less perique (10%) than the regular Back Bay.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_Sterling150.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.