Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuporSpoopy

Lurker
Mar 2, 2024
Wittmann, Arizona, USA
Been busy for a while but I figured I should post for the arrival of another beauty into my collection. There's no markings and the seller didn't have any info on it but this beautiful pebble cut billiard smokes very well, for now I'm going to be smoking Carter Hall in it, there's a slight ghost in the pipe that tastes reminiscent of Half&Half or another similar blend and I'm hoping I can flush it out. Happy Monday, y'all!Thepipe.jpg

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
GLP Navigator in a BST

53018497565_deedb0f2d3_o.jpg

Architeuthis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2021
First bowl of a freshly cracked b-day tin of 2022 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a Savinelli Porto Cervo 122 rusticated bent pot. Freaking fantastic, 9.5/10

Bird report: California towhee, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, Mountain chickadee, House finch (see below), Common raven, California quail, Red-tailed hawk, Western bluebird, Northern flicker, Dark-eyed junco, Eurasian collared dove, and White-crowned sparrow.

View attachment 306593

View attachment 306590

House finch males are typically red on the head and breast, but we've been seeing an explosion lately of yellow-colored finches, which is apparently a recessive gene becoming more dominant. I've also seen several that have more of an orange motif going on...perhaps they're interbreeding with the red ones? Whatever it is, they're positively beautiful, and welcome to gorge themselves on the seed I put out so as to STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY GARDEN! Thank you in advance for your cooperation...

Here's the couple together, with his wife looking right at me:

View attachment 306592

Be well everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.