PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a big and tasty golden delicious apple, and am off to work with a bowl of Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite.
Larus and Brother pot.jpg

BrightDarkEyes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 16, 2024
Shuswap, British Columbia
IMG_5322.jpeg
Cornell & Diehl’s Riverboat Gambler in my Alfred Dunhill’s The White Spot 3208 Shell Briar 18.

It is an estate I picked up that was modified to accept a 9mm filter so I’m using one. That’s probably why I got it so cheap and will likely be my only Dunhill pipe. I know some people would say it’s not a real Dunhill but it’s so light and comfortable.

I think Matches860 would have liked this pipe.

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
Did a little low calorie snacking, and am near the half way mark of this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a 1984 smooth brown full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
View attachment 301684

Abner the Eager was here for some of the afternoon. I didn’t see Harry the Hairy today, but I know he was here some time this evening because of the mess he makes when he eats. It’s been months since I’ve seen Shy Stripesy and Scared Stripesy. Guess they are afraid of the growing feral population.

Daisy the Feral Princess slept in the studio most of the day, but she came out. M’lady entertained Daisy by getting her to play with the fishing pole toy. I videoed a little of it.
View attachment 301685
View attachment 301686
😎

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2017 Esoterica Dorchester in a straight smooth brown 1920s KBB Rocky Briar 1582 patent no.298978 with a B in a circle bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Working and listening to The Lone Ranger from my radio collection, most of which I got off of Archive.org. If you like old time radio, it's the place to go because they have thousands and thousands of old radio shows for free. There's lots of old TV shows, movies and books, too, all of which are in public domain.
KBB Kaywoodie_Rocky1582-bulldog.jpg

Skippy B. Coyote

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Had a pipeful of Escudo Naxy Deluxe in my Morgan Bones Milan this morning and I have to say Escudo is really starting to grow on me! It's quite smooth and mellow and the light topping, which to my taste buds seems to be either grape or plum juice, makes it a great smoke to have with breakfast.

It's nighttime now though and I'm giving Mac Baren Vanilla Roll Cake a try for the second time, in a Country Gentleman cob. I remember trying Vanilla Roll Cake once six months or so ago when I had a fresh tin and didn't terribly care for it, but the half a year it's sat in a jar since then seems to have really smoothed it out and brought out the very natural tasting vanilla flavor.

I'm not sure who decided that vanilla and dark fired Kentucky were a good combination, but they were either a madman or a genius. I haven't quite made up my mind as to which yet, but I'm leaning towards genius.puffy

IMG20240304181734~2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.