PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke Gentry Royal Blend No. 2 in a black sandblast quarter bend undated Briarcraft (Dr. Grabow made) Wimbledon 810 author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. A double no-hitter in the 6th inning of the Braves-Mariners game. Wish I could pass up on work, and just watch the game. I may do that if this keeps up.
Briarcraft-Wimbledon810 author.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
On a mini-Mac Baren bender myself...Vanilla Cream in a Peterson Shannon 06 classic billiard while I finished up some last minute chores before resting for a day to end Passover. If my smoke tomorrow is also Mac Baren, it will officially not be a mini-bender anymore; at least that's the word I hear on the street anyway...

Bird report: House finch, California scrub-jay, White-crowned sparrow, Oak titmouse, Steller's jay, Common raven, Western bluebird, Northern flicker, Red-tailed hawk, California quail, Mountain chickadee, and Golden-crowned sparrow.

Chicken legs for dinner, then straight to bed...I'm pooped! Hope everyone has a good evening.

shannon.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking 2021 Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. The double no-hit bids are history as I expected. Had to lock Sam the Scamp in the back bathroom so Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger could eat wet food. Her scampers are in the playpen in the den. When they finish eating, I'll go out and feed Harry the Hairy. Abner the Eager was here earlier. No Tomato the Brave today. Daisy the Feral Princess is snoozin' in the studio.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty snap dragon apple, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 Uhle’s 00 in a straight smooth brown post-WW2 LHS Purex Superfine 74 Canadian with a metal screw-in tenon and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Fed Sleepy Suzy, Molly Danger, Daisy the Feral Princess and the extra hungry Harry the Hairy.
LHS Purex Superfine 74 Canadian.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.