PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is year 2020 D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth dark brown late 1890s, early 1900s WDC bulldog with silver bands around the ridges, a decorative sterling silver band and tapered black vulcanite stem with an orific bit. Reading baseball box scores.
W.D.C._bulldog_side.jpg

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
I have to say, I really like the reflection of the tin top in the windshield. It looks like a huge moon or planet in the sky on the cover of a SciFi book! Been thinking that for some time, and finally decided to say something. It's cool!
Haha! I’m glad you mentioned it! I’ve never really noticed it. I definitely see it now though. Good eye @Carol!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Couldn't sleep, so I did some reading and smoked a bowl of well aged Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth Rhodesian meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. The pipe and tobacco were gifts from my late friend Art Arterburn. The blend is 80% McClelland Va.s and 20% McClelland burley. 4Noggins sold it for several years. Going to try sleep again.
WhitePipe_Rhodesian_Smoked.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.