PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Running through the little batch I mixed up, shooting for the flavor profile and strength of Irish Flake.
I’m liking this one a lot, and I shall call it “Pikey Caravan”. Later this week a 6oz batch shall be sous-vise’d and pressed.
Working well in bigger and littler pipes, currently in a 1930’s Kaywoodie Pup.View attachment 306642
IMG_7640.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
My Germain Shorthair Pointer started having seizures at about 4 years old. One maybe every 3 to 4 months. Usually at about 4 or 5 in the morning. They would last 2 to 3 minutes followed by confusion on her part and not able to get up and walk around. She would collapse and starred wildly around, very confused. My vet said that since they were infrequent it was something we would have to live with. Tests weren't gonna tell much with them being infrequent. On a routine visit a vet who my vet added to her staff that recently graduated vet school saw us. We discussed the seizures and she recommended changing the dog food over to Purina Pro Plan and put her on a prescription one a day pill KBroVet - CA1. That was over 2 years ago and she hasn't had a seizure since.

My best wishes and hopefully this will be just a one time occurrence.
Thank you for this. I have cut and pasted into a note.
Glad you found relief!

Status
Not open for further replies.