PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps under cloudy skies, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

KORNEY

Can't Leave
Mar 26, 2021
Israel
It’s always nice to fool around!

Gustavo Cuncha Black Blast Apple Nosewarmer decorated by Brazilian Cow Ring with Cornell & Diehl -Red Virginia Ribbon

Break-in continues.

No one writing about this complicated and important process.

All pipe smokers going through it,but some of them like it and some of them not.

I don’t like ,but have to pas it to get in the end a good smoking pipe.

The pipe “cries “,resists,but smoking 😎

Have a good time my friends!92393DB6-84E9-4AD1-84E5-4BB4A04FAB0E.jpegEB7BA73E-9A0F-4636-AA7C-980FD5607F4D.jpegIMG_4797.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a super giant burrito with cheddar cheese coated chips and a big and tasty golden delicious apple on the side for lunch. I am near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Hawaiian Kona Extra Fancy, neat, is my drink. Still thinking about food on this off diet day.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
First time trying this one, the third in the series that I have smoked. It's been very disappointing, but it's also just the first bowl, I'll have to smoke it a few more times to see how I feel about it. It does have an amazing tin note and probably my most favorite tin note so far, but the smoke leaves much to be desired, though this isn't an uncommon experience for me when anything is freshly opened. I usually wait a day after popping the seal.

It's Va/bur/cav and supposed to have added flavors of coconut, cane sugar, blackberry, and nuts. I do get those flavors, they just don't work together in combination the way I anticipated they would.

Halfway through now and it's gotten better than it started. It's a very berry kind of fruity taste, only mildly sweet with no tart and not crisp, though I wouldn't anticipate a crisp fruit flavor with it not having citrus fruit flavoring. It is consistent though. It doesn't remind me of coffee, but the fruity+nutty aspect itself reminds me of the kind if fruity+nutty aspect that you can get from a medium-roasted Columbian coffee.

At the moment, it is my least favorite of the series, but it's by no means bad or unpleasant. We'll see how I feel about it as I smoke through the tin.

PXL_20240430_191234493.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.