Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Glorious CONDOR Plug in a Meer...

sQXVBB2.png

3tvkCB0.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm just finishing this bowl of year 2021 unreleased Sutliff Black Virginia flake in a late 80's, early 90s James Upshall P DS Tilshead England Made By Hand L185 Canadian with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Had a fun chat with a good friend. I'm now watching the Giants-Padres game, and getting ready for another smoke, and some pipe cleaning.
James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Wifey and I polished off a partial bottle of Grifone organic Pinot Grigio, paired with Sutliff 507-C VA Slices in a Foyard Rhodesian. Exhausting day, glad to be done with it. Bird report: Mountain chickadee (always great to hear my favorite bird first), California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, Oak titmouse, Hairy woodpecker, Common raven, House finch, and California quail. Many thanks once again to @TheIronMonkey for this absolute workhorse of a pipe! ?

foyard.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Cosmic Crisp apple, and am nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Smoked a couple of Rhodesians, so it was time for a bulldog. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 1923 Velvet in a smooth brown medium bend early 1900s C.P.F. The Chesterfield (Peterson copy) French briar military mount billiard with a nickel cap and black vulcanite AB p-lip stem.
Chesterfield_Bent BilliardMM_AB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.