PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
Ha
Took the day off work, so did my wife. Had a nice day in Tampa, great lunch at Rocco’s Tacos with a few margaritas and then when kiddos got out of school, packed up for a quick weekender in Sarasota.

The pipe: MM Charlestowne Cobbler
The beverage: Glenfidich 12 Single Malt
The blend: 3 year aged tin of Maltese Falcon I got off of @hoosierpipeguy. Being a newer pipe smoker with fresh lots of MF, this is quite an experience.
Three years smooths out any small edges the blend may have had. A nice birthday treat.

View attachment 126410
Happy Birthday!

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Just about to enjoy some more time at the counter this weekend working on some spring plans for me and my sweetie that will include celebrating our 34th Anniversary. Made some mochas early a.m. because she likes them, now coffee just for me. Will be trying some Newminster No. 400 Superior Navy Flake in my Nording Hunter Series 2020 Cheetah (I love my Peterson pipes, but have three Nordings I really like as well and this one so far is the favorite of those, nice and chunky!).

FC1C48F6-2E28-48A5-97FC-A5207C8DC41A_1_201_a.jpeg

Getting a late start with you guys. Wife called and bought a new drier this morning. I heard her on the phone, “just whichever one is most expencive…. and it has to be cream colored.” Then she turns to me and says, you’ve got to get it now. I was like, “couldn’t they just deliver it?” She said, “that would be an extra $50!” Ha ha! Love that woman.

WCC Slices in my Dunnie dog.
5C47A9BD-6DAB-40C6-854A-578D2A878BB9.jpeg

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Just about to enjoy some more time at the counter this weekend working on some spring plans for me and my sweetie that will include celebrating our 34th Anniversary. Made some mochas early a.m. because she likes them, now coffee just for me. Will be trying some Newminster No. 400 Superior Navy Flake in my Nording Hunter Series 2020 Cheetah (I love my Peterson pipes, but have three Nordings I really like as well and this one so far is the favorite of those, nice and chunky!).

View attachment 126512
Happy Anniversary my man! ?☕

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe

View attachment 126512
Happy Anniversary, Sir..................

Status
Not open for further replies.