PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sir Walter Raleigh regular in a Peterson Donegal bent briar Calabash, after a rainy drive to get Mexican take-out for lunch, and looking forward to pork chops for supper. My new Sav 606 KS bent billiard with unfinished carved rustication and a bright yellow stem arrived and looks great, with the big chamber I wanted. To see the pipe, go to Savinelli at SP, and search Savinelli Pann; that'll get it. No chamber coating! Hurrah.

SourShank

Lurker
Nov 26, 2021
Germany
Not far from finishing this bowl of Hearth & Home AJ’s Vaper in a pre-1952 Sutliff Falcon 372 (made by Comoy’s) smooth light brown straight bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 123038
Looks exactly like my Ropp Algerian minus the Bulldog's signature tapered rim. I had to do a double take on my rack to make sure it was still there! This is one of my many attractions to the pipe smoking world. Just the history behind the briar itself.

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
As HalfDan would say, "nothing today or tomorrow."
I've got a horrible cough (Linda, too, but we both tested negative). Neither of us has had a good night's sleep the past few days. I just prepared some of "Dino's Elixir" a potion I came up with to soothe the throats of my fellow Chanters during the long Holy Week Services at church. It's no big deal, but everyone who has tried it, loves it. And, so to share with you, my friends: piping hot Bigelow's Earl Grey Tea (it has lots of oil of bergamot), a teaspoon of Orange Blossom Honey, and a teaspoon of Gand Marnier. To your health!

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
As HalfDan would say, "nothing today or tomorrow."
I've got a horrible cough (Linda, too, but we both tested negative). Neither of us has had a good night's sleep the past few days. I just prepared some of "Dino's Elixir" a potion I came up with to soothe the throats of my fellow Chanters during the long Holy Week Services at church. It's no big deal, but everyone who has tried it, loves it. And, so to share with you, my friends: piping hot Bigelow's Earl Grey Tea (it has lots of oil of bergamot), a teaspoon of Orange Blossom Honey, and a teaspoon of Gand Marnier. To your health!
Hope you both feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.