PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
These have been sitting in my humidor for over a year. I may have smoked ten or so in that time and made an honest attempt to like them but I can't find anything about them I enjoy.
View attachment 69711
I like the Buenaventuras as a decent value proposition. Now smoking the Curivari Buenaventura Trail Mix, a different blend from higher primings, a limited release, and definitely not the same value at the local shop. So far (3/4"), so good

1615410199608949275950344799140.jpg

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
I like the Buenaventuras as a decent value proposition. Now smoking the Curivari Buenaventura Trail Mix, a different blend from higher primings, a limited release, and definitely not the same value at the local shop. So far (3/4"), so good
I'd give the Achilles a shot, but the BVs minis didn't do it for me so I'm a bit scared off Buenaventura in general.

I gave the rest of the box to a friend, and then another friend walks in the door to tell us he's quitting cigars, and drops off a bag full of sticks. I gave a bunch away and kept about half. There are a few in there I was curious about but would never buy so it's a win I suppose.
IMG_20210310_180047.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.