PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Very nice collection Aussielass! I think you may have to move into a bigger house :puffy:

maduroman

May 15, 2010
damn, girl.....
should show these pictures to the warden and tell her she aint got it so bad with me...

aussielass

Oct 18, 2011
LOL I reckon ALL of you guys (except Bootleg because Cyndi's a Wicked Winnie too) should go and give your "Wardens", "Officers of War & Peace", "SHMBO's" and "Lovely Wives" a great big hug AND voucher to the tune of $200 for her fave shoe store for being normal, uninfected, non-excessive compulsives. NB: If she ever shows the slightest warning signs of excessive compulsive disorder, run ... run whilst you still can and have your credit rating intact.
Hmm, it never occurred to me that my buying spree could have the same effect on you guys' PAD's ... smiles slyly, I see that as Karma at her very, very best :)
I wonder if I should really let Karma loose on the masses and show my TAD affliction now, mwahahahaha. I'd really be doing my bit for the USA economy, Obama would be sending me a personal letter of deep gratitude for my help in instantly lessening the national debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.