PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Hovannes

Can't Leave
Dec 28, 2021
Fresno, CA
A recent triple bypass has limited me to taking long walks, reading, taget shooting with a .22, and writing book reviews.
I'd like to get back on snow skis, messing with old cars, puttering in the garden, large format photography and wood working, but thats yet to be determined.
Lost my FAA medical, sadly.

magicpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2018
MCO
A recent triple bypass has limited me to taking long walks, reading, taget shooting with a .22, and writing book reviews.
I'd like to get back on snow skis, messing with old cars, puttering in the garden, large format photography and wood working, but thats yet to be determined.
Lost my FAA medical, sadly.
I’m sorry to hear about losing your medical. A close friend of mine lost his due to a double bypass. He gave up flying the B-767 for an old Aeronca Chief.

RonB

Can't Leave
Jan 17, 2021
Southeast Pennsylvania
We moved and downsized so we've been trying to unpack and organize all our stuff. We now realize we didn't get rid of enough. Then we both COVID along with our daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren. We're finally recovered (mostly).

Hopefully, I'll be able to get back to my normal hobbies including grandchildren, reading (mostly history and fiction), having lunch and bs-ing with friends, classical music listening, fountain pens, gardening, hiking, travel and a few other things.

PeterPipersPizza

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2021
Fresno, CA