Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

revnatorade

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2024
North Florida
Being a fan of horror movies just had to get this unique Dracula Peterson pipe. Smokes bloody good! View attachment 303831View attachment 303832
I've got alot of draculas. They are so cool looking and I get so many compliments on them. My favorite one to smoke is a sandblasted 87 which has the option of adding a 9mm filter which I occasionally use

runscott

Lifer
Jun 3, 2020
Washington State
Here are some of my older ones. The two leaning against the top of the case are a 1905-1915 nickel band patent and a 1917 with similar bowl size.

in case, left side, top to bottom:

1907 160 French Brevet (patent) (replacement amber stem)
1923 1B with Maltese cross
1923 Meerschaum
1905 20F.AB
1950 London HM 205

right side, top to bottom:

early 1900's house pipe stem
1930's silver band 308
1929 De Luxe
1940's MII Natural
pre-1969 Supreme with gold band, 'Hand Cut' stem

Bottom

Meerschaum dog
X160 Kapp & Peterson Limited

ZUnlOih.jpeg

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
This just showed up unexpectedly at my door. I’ve longed for this pipe and it was just sent to me without asking for anything in return. But, something will be sent back; count on that.

View attachment 298662
View attachment 298663
Now that I’m getting a mild case of PPAD I’m killing time eyeballing this thread.
That’s a very nice 53! My Kildare 53 is in good hands, and will be better than before when it comes home.

runscott

Lifer
Jun 3, 2020
Washington State
@Sobrbiker me too!
I blame this thread :ROFLMAO:.
Having watched this thread for some time now, I realize that I've missed out on too many Pete's that I want, which some of our brothers have posted here.👍
Many of my favorite Petes were absolute trash on ebay, and I gambled that I could restore them. On the really great old pipes I'm finding that's the only way to get a deal other than mis-described pipes or large lots where a great Pete is 'hiding out'.

runscott

Lifer
Jun 3, 2020
Washington State
@runscott , yup I would agree with your sentiment, I've restored a couple of pipes from eBay, with some decent results.
I'm talking ridiculous restorations that pipe-maker friends have told me were a waste of time. The way I look at it, I find an almost-destroyed pipe that CAN be brought back to look like it is just a worn pipe, with a crazy amount of work that financially makes no sense, and I still have a piece of history that I otherwise would never own. You wouldn't believe what that top-left pipe looked like when I received it.