PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did some low calorie snacking, and am third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Been playing with the scampers. Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave wanted out when that started. Time to read baseball box scores.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I'm at the last quarter of this bowl of Watch City SEPC McClouxgaroux 2023 in a 1920s-30s Grant’s Pipe Shop Corinthian Deluxe 409 (made by Comoy’s) smooth brown medium bend bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Grant’s_Pipe_Shop_CorinthianDeluxe_bulldog409.jpg

I barely slept, and woke up to get a drink of cold water only to be bombarded by Sleepy Suzy, Molly Danger, Daisy the Feral Princess, and Sam the Scamp wanting wet food as I entered the den. Because we don't feed that to Sam, I put her back with her babies, and three of them quickly jumped on my feet for attention. I played with them for a few seconds, shut the door tight, and went to traffic cop the others so all could enjoy wet food in peace. I fed Daisy in another room because my cats will not eat if she's anywhere near them.

After they ate, I checked on Tomato the Brave and Abner the Eager. Tomato gets wet food three times a day, and because I went to bed a little earlier than usual, I let him in to have some. Abner doesn't get wet food or come inside, and I ended up giving him almost double what he normally eats because he was just that hungry, poor fella. He got plenty of attention from me for which he was very grateful. As I was typing this, I was surprised to see the hall door open, and into the den came Sam. She was banging at the back bathroom door, so m'lady her her out. All is quite for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.