Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
1996 PCCA Highlander in my Castello 65.

IMG-1214.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two giant French cut pork chops with thirty-two freshly made Mediterranean stuffed grape leaves and a bowl of freshly made chocolate pudding for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2021 unreleased Sutliff Black Virginia Flake in a late 80's, early 90s James Upshall P DS Tilshead England Made By Hand L185 Canadian with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Marlins game, and am getting ready to clean a few pipes.
James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two giant French cut pork chops with thirty-two freshly made Mediterranean stuffed grape leaves and a bowl of freshly made chocolate pudding for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2021 unreleased Sutliff Black Virginia Flake in a late 80's, early 90s James Upshall P DS Tilshead England Made By Hand L185 Canadian with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Marlins game, and am getting ready to clean a few pipes.
View attachment 305709
Oh man. You just made my mouth water with those Mediterranean stuffed grape leaves. Those are definitely delicious. 🤤

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
I like the large size of your Meerschaum pipes @PaulRVA , I have just one IMP meer, so I just ordered a larger size billiard stack, can’t wait to get my hands on it!
Thanks, a stack would be awesome from them! I’m glad you found it before it lightened my pockets 😂Im starting to really enjoy the IMP’s and the heavier ones have done great. I remember yours and really like it.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Off to work with a bowl of Wilke Gentry Royal Blend No. 2 in a black sandblast quarter bend undated Briarcraft (Dr. Grabow made) Wimbledon 810 author with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Briarcraft-Wimbledon810 author.jpg

Abner the Eager was here to eat this morning, and left as soon as he finished. Later this past afternoon, Harry the Hairy showed up to eat, and was so hungry that he wanted a double portion, which he got. I don’t get to spend much time with him, but I did this afternoon. Harry was so grateful for the attention that he spent a long time snoozing’ on the deck. My friend Teresa was here today, and Tomato the Brave showed her some attention… or was that vice-versa? Daisy the Feral Princess spent the day snoozing’, and staying away from Sam and the Scampers.
HarryEnjoysScratch.jpg
HarryLoungeSnooze.jpg
HarryLooksMeLounge1.jpg
Tomato&Teresa.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Had my b-day smoke in my b-day pipe (maiden voyage), Peterson Flake in a Peterson Irish Harp 80s sandblasted bent bulldog. Very low-key b-day, but that's my style anyway. Plus, it's Pesach, so I'm enjoying some nice smoked whitefish and homemade matzah tonight. Anyway, good smoke today. 8.3/10

Bird report: House finch, California scrub-jay, Mountain chickadee, California towhee, Dark-eyed junco (as soon as it cooled down, they came back), American crow, Common raven, White-crowned sparrow, and a yellow house finch which, according to the local octogenarian ornithologist (how's that for alliteration?), is a recessive gene in the species that causes the head and breast to come out yellow in lieu of the usual red. Seen a lot of them this year so far.

@PaulRVA thank you for the b-day wishes! I'll try to keep the bird reports coming, but they could go on strike at a moment's notice... :LOL:

@Sobrbiker ditto, and additionally, thanks for the great equine photos! Wifey compliments their appearance and demeanor...they look like Clydesdales compared to our 15 hand mustang! 🐎

irish harp with sock.jpg

peterson flake open.jpg

Loving this pipe already! 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.