PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
I enjoyed my first pipe of the New Year with my Saturday ZOOM friends. While wearing the Christmas gift my daughter gave me, a shirt with a reproduction of Magritte's Ceci n'est pas une pipe, I smoked my mid-1990s Kaywoodie, shaped the same as Magritte's pipe, filled with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend. My usual tumbler of Peach/Mango Green Tea with a fistful of bergs kept me hydrated.
Again, my friends, Happy and Healthy New Year's wishes.

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
Half and Half in a Extra Large (Big Boy) Marxman marked - Straight Grain-Chubby Rhodesian

Yes, it’s full bore ancient Algerian briar, has the Tabasco sauce whang, and colors with every smoke, and tastes as good as the ugly gnarly ones.

Proof Marx didn’t waste the rare perfect specimen.

No beeswax on this one. The70 gram pipe is handmade, flawless, and finished and polished to an extraordinary degree from the factory.

A presentation special?

Answer to Kaywoodie’s late forties extra large handmades?

IMG_6567.jpegIMG_6568.jpeg

Last edited:

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
It’s a good thing you weren’t living in Jamestown in the 1600s. I’m afraid you’d be a smoking train, daily puffing, also hanging in the tavern daily. LOL 😆

Simpler times like that, do like nice, but also difficult. hmm 🤔

Take care of yourself, aloha! 🤙

P.S. Oh the Clarin clay pipe Canadian on SPC is back in stock, I plan to get one...

@PipeIT I like the Clarin clays but they're expensive and I got stung on import duty on my Musketeer. If I just got pipes I should be ok??? Got plenty of clays though. I'd probably smoke most of the baccy:)

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
A. Fuente Hemingway "short story" in the garage with my buddy. Decent.
View attachment 277685
Town of Stillwater, from a week ago

Please allow me to redirect Stogie Traffic in this direction... LOL 😆

P.S. Everyone, Stogies in Cigar Section please... :)

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
@PipeIT I like the Clarin clays but they're expensive and I got stung on import duty on my Musketeer. If I just got pipes I should be ok??? Got plenty of clays though. I'd probably smoke most of the baccy:)

You’re asking about Pipes and Customs?

Hmm, I wouldn’t really know, I assume it might be better than tobacco, but hopefully someone will see this and give an answer... 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.