PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
I smoke almost exclusively at home in my smoking room. The uniform of the day is invariably a plain, colored t-shirt, pair of shorts, white gym socks and Hobbit feet slippers. If it's chilly I add an "Ed Norton" style vest. Below are the slippers. I love it... wife hates it. puffy

f2cb6b75-6d97-41d8-8997-f38912ef0e45_1.993641c61564faee072ec3db0f9a8062.jpeg

Last edited:

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
My wife doesn't care for the smell of smoke. I often wear a hat to keep the smell out of my hair, but nothing to cover the beard. If it is under 70F I may put on a jacket to keep the smell off my clothes.

I hear that wool doesn't take on smells as easily as some other materials.
Speaking of hats. I probably spend more time worrying about which hat or cap I'll wear than I do which shirt & pants I will wear.

dctune

Part of the Furniture Now
Here’s what I do… I keep all my ashes. Spread them out all over the garage floor. Strip butt naked. Lightly wet my body with a spray bottle filled with Woodford Reserve and local honey. Roll around in the ashes until I’m completely covered in a layer of soot. Then I sit on my white couch and light up. This is the best smoking attire. Anybody who disagrees is a vaping dudebro.
I said what I said.

Laurent

Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan
Here’s what I do… I keep all my ashes. Spread them out all over the garage floor. Strip butt naked. Lightly wet my body with a spray bottle filled with Woodford Reserve and local honey. Roll around in the ashes until I’m completely covered in a layer of soot. Then I sit on my white couch and light up. This is the best smoking attire. Anybody who disagrees is a vaping dudebro.
I said what I said.
You can also patch your burnt out pipe that way too.

• Haha
Reactions: Fralphog and dctune

aspiring_sage

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2021
West of the Twin Cities, MN
I said what I said.
I do not have a white couch, but I refuse to buy a vape.

swampgrizzly

Might Stick Around
Sep 26, 2018
South Louisiana, U.S.A.
When it's warm typically a tee shirt and shorts. Colder times it's a sweat pants and sweat shirt or jeans and a long sleeve shirt. A bit colder I will add a particular dedicated warm jacket I have that I won't mind having baccy odors trapped in it.

Reactions: BonyTony and BROBS